Friday, August 28, 2009

Goodbye bloggie!

Let me tell you something about the bridge competition. I failed. Eventhough we had worked hard. we slept at 1 a.m to finished the drawings. we walked over around the school to find Sir Letfinuddin and Sir Zakuan. to asked about our drawings. they looked our drawings and said that the drawings are OK. but why our drawings were not chosen? why? the only qoute that suitable to describe all these are 'tak ada rezeki' and 'sudah suratan takdir'. Nway sorry to Sir Let and Sir Zak coz dah nyusahin sir. sorry bebanyak.
Soon I will post the drawings but not now coz the drawings are not with me.
Moreover tomorrow i will go back to hostel again and I will face the exam.

Sunday-school
Monday-Merdeka
Tuesday-exam (bm)
Wednesday-exam (bi)
Thursday-exam (bio & mm)
friday & Saturday (balik)Sunday-exam (phy & Bio)
Monday-nuzul al-quran
Tuesday-exam (mt & Est)
Wednesday-exam (Bat)
Thursday-(sej)
friday & Saturday (balik)
Sunday-exam(Chemy)
Monday-exam(Sya)

wish me best luck...
kalau tak dapat 12 A meningkat pown jadilah. At least I will do my best.
(Aku tak layak dapat 12 A1 dgn usaha yang aku telah buat)

More GOODLUCK graphics

More MOTIVATION graphics

No comments: