Monday, August 24, 2009

a come back

I didn't update my blog for a long time although I wanted to do so. That's because I'm really busy. Busy of what? Ermm... actually I pun dunno... Qui 3x
There are so many things that happened in this past few months. First and foremost is a widespread disaster, influenza A H1N1 attacked my school. OH!!!

"perhatian kepada semua pelajar asrama anda tidak dibenarkan pulang pada hari ini"

haa?! what?!! Oh no! Tak leh balik... Waa!!! My classmates were crying... Me??? I'm not crying although my heart wanted to cry... sob3x
actually, one of naimians was infected by the virus... so we trapped in hostel for about a week. and the worst thing i got fever and i were quarantined in a quarantine dorm... cedeynyer... but just for three days then I pown panjat tangga naik dorm balik... stayed there like i were staying in hospital. everyone was sick and sleep. wake up, eat, take medicine then sleep back. But I got something from this sad episode... I got to know better my roomates (should I say dormates?!)- Dorm Kurnia

I have to be co-ordinator for Kem Solat. I'll talk about this after the Kem Solat besause the camp had to be postpone because of selsema babi. It will be held after rayer...

No comments: