Friday, December 26, 2008

Dear Diary,
Oh! What day is today? MySpaceSaturday! Still have 3 days for the PMR result. MySpaceWell, I don't want to talk about that. MySpaceI'm just want to write why I started blogging. The story is like this. One day, I were chatting MySpacewith my classmate using ym, Aliya' (or should I say ex-classmate), she told she has a blog. From her blog, I knew Aisya's blog and Atirah's blog. So, I thought its fun to blog and I started blogging. (although i don't know what to write). Moreover i think this is the best plateform for me to practise my English. Like I use to learn that we have to WrestleMySpace to improve our English. Not that wrestle so, What is wrestle? Write, REad, Speak, Talk, ListEn. What if check out my coach blog http://esbseminar.wordpress.com/ . That's all.
See ya!MySpace

No comments: