Tuesday, December 30, 2008

oh, yeh! I knew it. I can do it. I got straight A. I'm at the top of the sky now. I want to share how rhe feeling.

I woke early in the morning. and do solat hajat. I was willing to go early to school but my siblings woke up late so about 10 am I arrived at school. I thought the result was announced but still not. About 12 pm baru result diumumkan. while waiting we chatting, gosiping. When Cg Suzuki announced who got 9A, he started from the last class. That increased perasaan debar. Cg start announced from the last name pulak tu. Ok then when nama nasuha diumumkan I'm ready to hear my name. Yes! Its my name. I don't know what will happen if its not my name. I would pengsan kat situ. The ashamed thing is i cried. Oh! Why? Malunya. but bila nampak aisya nangis jugak dah tak malu. The only reporter who did came is BH. We will see tomorrow either their is my photo in the paper. But the more gempak story is my childhood friends Ikhwan and Iqbal was in tv. For me its unfair. Naper? My school got 95 students and his school got 23 jer 9A. naper wartawan pergi sekolah dia. Tv3 plak 2. Guess what I do when saw them in tv? I shout " Eh Iqbal, Ikhwan" A bit teruja. Only if both of you could read these, I'm very jelous with you. This post, I want to say thank you very much to
~my beloved umi, ayah and my siblings
~my teachers
~my friends especially Hafizah, Nasuha, Tasneem,Hayati, Amnah, Maisarah, Nadhirah and just to name a few.
I'm waiting what present I will get but i'm not hoping. Just my father promise to treat us dinner/lunch to celebrate my kejayaan.

These are few words and phrase I attracted with. I got from Fara's sitcom.
leading on the thin ice=nyawa di hujung tanduk
pouring mouth=memuncung
secret lover=kekasih gelap
saviour=penyelamat

see ya! I will tell about my azamMySpace

No comments: